Enjoy our culture and gastronomy while learning Spanish in Majorca
It is aimed at students who are interested in Spanish culture and gastronomy, as after lessons we will do activities such as visiting the Cathedral, palaces museums, tapas outing around Palma...
Pack features for free!
- - 1 Visit to a wine storehouse or a glass factory
- - 1 Trip to Valldemossa village where the wonderful pianist Frédéric Chopin lived (including a visit to the “Cartuja” and his piano) and a trip to Deià village to see the spectacular sunset from Tramontana mountains
- - 1 Visit to Joan Miró painter ‘s museum house
- - 1 Round trip Palma- Soller Port by train and tram
- - 2 Classes ofTypical Spanish cuisine
- - 1 Excursion to the Drach Caves, visiting a pearl factory and enjoy the Porto Cristo village beach
About the course
Spanish grammar, writing, reading and mostly speaking will be taught in each Spanish course.
You will learn new expressions and vocabulary speaking about daylife subjects, improving your pronounce.
Each level will practise communicative situations both with the teacher and other students.